We are seeking a Senior Epic Application Analyst to perform complex analysis, technical support and project management. This position is responsible for working with project sponsors, IT site directors, ministry leaders and project managers to assess, analyze and develop business needs and requirements for potential IS projects/initiatives. Responsible for acting as a liaison between various stakeholders to provide business analysis support, application support analysis, and project management support. This activity will be distinguished by an ability to work independently, with minor supervision and an ability to interact confidently and effectively with Senior Ministry Executives to achieve solutions to complex business issues. This position reports to a Supervisor, Manager or Director, IS.
Type of Role: Business individual contributor performing advanced analyses/assignments
Impact of Decision Making: Solves highly complex technical problems
Setting and Receiving Direction: Serves as "go-to" resource for colleagues with less expertise; receives tactical direction from Supervisor and above
In this position you will:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to explore new processes and tools/systems which will improve metric tracking, ensure efficient processes and increase knowledge sharing.
- Serve as a mentor for junior colleagues; provide training as needed and informal guidance on a regular basis. Can perform all functions and responsibilities of an IT Analyst position in addition to those defined for IT Sr Analyst position.
- Proactively identify and communicate key business and technical risks to both IT staff/leaders and ministry business staff/leaders. Evaluate, install and help maintain Healthcare Information Systems for stability and 100% uptime to meet Health System requirements.
- Assure that project requirements are accurately identified and documented, business needs defined, and any assumptions or limitations documented. Develops and maintains common project artifact repositories (e.g., SharePoint, Spreadsheets, Databases).
- Manage expectations and effective communication to project team members, sponsors, stakeholders,business leaders, IT Site Director, as well as internal and external IT stakeholders and leaders.
- Lead cross-functional communications, meetings and projects to support the IT organization. Will perform and assist end-users regarding complex issues related to application and/or Database maintenance. Able to provide support to both enterprise wide and regional system environments.
- Facilitate alignment of project management with strategy and objectives of the IT Leadership team and assist with resource capacity management. May assist with the development of RFIs and RFPs as needed; provides analysis in identifying and evaluating all potential business/technology/vendor solutions including the development of RFIs and RFPs as required.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors degree in Information System or related field Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 5 years of work experience in related field and in analysis, project management, support and process improvement in a business or healthcare environment.
- Subject matter expertise must meet a minimum level of Tier 3 in area of support.
- Intermediate understanding of system integration principles and concepts.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Experience with Document Management and scanning Applications (OnBase, WebCenter, HPF, OneContent, etc).
- Experience with data conversions