Responsible for collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting datarelated to Engineering Operations. Produces complex, high-priority recurring and ad-hoc reports with the purpose of measuring progress towards goals, measuring performance against objectives, and identifying improvement opportunities. Consults directly with internal and external customers. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Department Specific Responsibilities
- Develop new training documentation and onsite support for multiple call centers
- Identify bugs and system issues; collaborate with Triage team to resolution. Assist on outage bridges with NROC and Care centers.
- Created process for account reconciliation after customers have a transfer of service.
- Provide support through email and internal communications for escalations, trends, questions or concerns about Xfinity Mobile product
- Use various Excel reports to identify and resolve customer issues: XPO report for order fallout, Recon report for account transfers, ad hoc reports in Catalyst when required.
- Thoroughly document processes for care agents and develop new process when required.
- Provide SME knowledge on Comcast systems including ESD and Comcast billing.
- Directly supporting various XM escalation types Sales
- Provide guidance on Order Processing errors including warehouse issues, inventory, and billing errors.
- Partner with Triage Op teams to support identifying and rolling out fixes
- Partner with various team on UAT testing
- Collects, processes, and analyzes data to provide high-priority recurring and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensures policy compliance between Engineering, business, and third party vendor groups.
- Partners with team members and business leaders to develop and understand metrics packages.
- Partners with team members to analyze qualitative and quantitative data to determine areas of improvements including gains and in the efficiency and reliability of reporting.
- Consults, as necessary, with internal and external leadership. Leads and provides expertise in cross-functional projects.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience