SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishing and maintaining customer relations, especially with the technical stakeholders.
- Strongly influence new products and technology roadmap to meet customer requirements.
- Perform application testing, evaluate new designs and competitive analysis; prepare the supporting technical reports for sales, marketing, engineering and customers.
- Responsible for the development of supporting documentation for new products which include data sheets and application notes.
- Assist R&D and QA in conducting root cause analysis on customer returns.
- Write white papers on relevant transducer topics for internal and external publications.
- Design product demonstrators to promote new products and features.
- Interface with global sales and field application engineers to provide support to fast pace consumer electronics industry.
- Up to 25% travel
- BS in electrical engineering, acoustics, physics or related filed. Graduate degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in high tech industry ideally related to audio or sensors
- Experience interfacing with high-touch customers
- Excellent English oral and written communication skill with experience in technical writing.
- Hands-on lab experience: electronic and audio testing
- Knowledge of analog and/or digital audio systems: microphones, speakers. Audio formats, audio signal chain in modern consumer electronics
- Acoustic simulation: lumped element and finite element
- Familiarity with MEMS and ASIC design concepts
- Analog circuit design
- ADC experience
- Signal processing experience – audio software skills (ex. FFT, FIR/IIR)