$80K — $100K *
Danfoss is seeking a motivated, reliable and responsive Senior Application Engineer in our Loves Park, IL location. Senior application engineers within the Center Of Excellence (COE) in North America seek to walk alongside customers with their complex projects. Utilizing their experiences and knowledge, as well as partnering with aftermarket services and R&D, they work with customers to assist them with successful Danfoss Drive(s) installations. In delivering single units or complex drive lineups, the many specialties within the COE team partner with people to define VFD capabilities, select products, customize and implement them.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Electrical Engineering, or similar field (BSEET or BSME) preferred along with relevant work experience
• 5-7 Years relevant experience with variable speed drives and their application
• Experience with Harmonics, Bid & Spec support for HVAC & W/WW, Codes & Certifications and Strong Motor Theory experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to travel extensively within the NAM region with 25 to 50% overnight (Grounded right now for Covid)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to connect intellectually with customers and team members
• Effective verbal communication skills and ability to explain complex technical models and theory
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Deep motivation to make positive contribution to the team and business
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Valid through: 7/1/2021