Must be CURRENT Hands-On coder; willing to work late at times and get the job done.
Qualifications 6+ years of IT experience in Java/J2ee Web Based Technologies.
- Minimum of 5+ years of overall technical exposure on Web eCommerce Platforms, SOA, API and Application services.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the role of a Technical Lead with demonstrated experience in leading end to end project implementation/delivery.
- Experience with implementation of small to medium size digital enterprise projects that utilize J2EE technologies, particularly eCommerce.
- Experience developing in J2EE framework : EJB, JSP, Servlet, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JMX, RMI
- Experience in Portal 8
- Strong experience with Spring Frame work including MVC
- Experience with ORM tools such as Hibernate
- Experience with SQL
- Strong proficiency in Java 7 and above
- Ability to facilitate collaboration among Development team members, business owners and other stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, leadership and consensus building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expertise in best practice, knowledge sharing techniques
- Comfortable in a hands-on coding and implementation environment
- Able to conduct code reviews
experience in designing/developing scalable applications using Portal (Portal 8) and Web Services (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI)
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, performing unit testing, and supporting software projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Collaborating with the team, project management, and quality assurance to design and develop software applications.
- Developing and performing unit testing of software.
- Developing prototype solutions as needed, maintaining project documentation.
- Building scalable and fault-tolerant solutions.
- Integrating with overlapping cross-functional teams.