With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Application Architecture Specialist – Dealer Business Systems to join our team at NNA Headquarters, Franklin, TN.
This position is on the Sales and Marketing Information Systems team. The Sr. Analyst is someone who is interested in driving business value add work, has an entrepreneurial mindset, and a can do attitude. The Sr. Analyst has a passion for using technical expertise to dig into requirements and end user experience to help answer complex business questions.
- Develops and supports business functions within Sales and Marketing for dealer facing applications and systems. Leads collaboration among the business unit, IS core team, and IS vendors. Develops awareness among business users regarding IS opportunities, to enable new technologies to better support new or existing business strategies
- Understands problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- Utilizes analytical skills to understand the organization and its functions to identify opportunities and analyze and solve problems; Acts as a liaison between vendors and the organization they represent; may be responsible for developing cost analysis, design considerations, and implementation time-lines
- Has technical skills and the ability to understand and interpret technical systematic issues and effectively communicate issues tomanagement and peers; including:
- Identify and troubleshoot UX issues
- Leads the team’s efforts to establish detail customer requirements and technical deliverables, constraints, and assumptions, with stakeholders and service providers, todetermine and implement scope; including several of the following:
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate site look and feel and functionality
- In-depth knowledge of integration technologies including ESB, API managers, event based architecture
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API related activities: requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-basedAPI modeling, micro-services architecture
- Mainframe integration methods (CICS, DB2, Fed server, Host Bridge)
- Knowledge of latest technologies, platforms, and open-source, including industry trends and best practices
- Manages incidents as they occur by working with multiple third party vendors to ensure maintenance and support is carried out effectively among all parties; Manages projects, resources, risk, and change
- 15 years overall IS/IT experience with at least: 10 Years’ application development and/or system architect experience; 10 Years’ experience in working with third party vendors
- Experience in agile development and Dev Ops environments; Recent experience implementing and using API platforms; Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Exposure to Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Zephyr) preferred and prior experience working with off-shore personnel is preferred
- Familiarity with various programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced technical degree preferred