Sr. AP Accountant III
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
Looking for a highly motivated individual for position in Accounts Payable department. This strategic and business savvy role provides key reporting, and presents and interacts with management on financial reporting and variance analysis.
This key position manages critical business processes on a daily basis and supports the department as needed in projects, process efficiency optimization, and other areas of this fast-paced organization.
Conducts technical accounting research and analysis of current and potential initiatives, identifies issues and drafts white papers for accounting executive management and external auditors as well as administration for other complex payable processes.
Successful candidate provides analysis and appropriate supporting documentation, prepares and reviews complex journal entries, and completes and reviews account reconciliations. Recording Intercompany Invoices and reconciliation of intercompany accounts monthly.
Responsible for some corporate and compliance reporting, SOX work and various continuous improvement and automation projects within our North America Accounts Payable team.
Position delivers exceptional customer service and builds successful relationships interacting cross-functionally, leading special projects, developing and delivering ad hoc reporting and other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance plus 5 to 7 years accounting or related experience.
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Strong analytical skills and GAAP technical knowledge.
• Position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced PC skills with emphasis on spreadsheet applications.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and high-pressured environment.
• Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
• Successful candidate should be a self-motivated, deadline oriented team player.
• Must be able to work cross-departmentally and have a strong understanding of process controls to ensure proper financial postings.
Req No. 16760BR.