Sr Android Developer
5 - 7 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Looking for minimum 10 + years total It industry experience
Job Description: Senior Mobile Developer: Android
is seeking a Senior Android Mobile Developer to develop new applications; the role is also responsible for maintenance and providing guidance and expertise in the mobile space.
Besides expertise in mobile development, candidates will need mature communication skills – Must be able to communicate with internal teams smoothly and efficiently, while being able to articulate technical matters in written form.
The role works collaboratively with Product Management to establish a best in class application for Android devices. The Senior Android Mobile Developer will be critical in helping to develop and document mobile standards. This will involve a lot of communication/involvement at both a technical level, and with various business teams throughout client.
We are interested in Mobile Developers with the following:
· Guru of all things mobile
· Android platform knowledge, iOS is a plus
· Mobile Application Development Best Practices
· UX expertise - Deep understanding of how user audience would like to use mobiletechnology, and what will work and what will not
· Details matter, keen eye for UI
· Understand customer needs and business related mobile issues in the marketplace
· Expertise in mobile deployment considerations
Required Skills & Knowledge:
· Proven track record in Android applications development experience
· Minimum of 4years of mobile software development, and 5+ years other software development
· Networking / Communications Knowledge: Web Services, SOAP, JSON, and XML
· Database Knowledge: SQL, and Database Structure
· Android Native (At least APIs 10-19)
· Android Activity Lifecycle
· Unified Mobile Dev Platform Experience (Such as Titanium)
· Agile processes
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fiel
Ø 5 + years of Android application development experience
Ø Proficient in fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Ø Solid understanding of Android application life cycle
Ø Experience integrating with third party SDK’s and server side API
Ø Has strong understanding of Android SDK, Design & Development paradigms
Ø Analyzes and revises existing system logic; assists in development and documentation
Ø Analyzes functional design/overall application technical design and develops detailed module technical specifications.
Ø Contributes to a cross-functional SCRUM based Agile team in daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
Ø Designs and implements mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices.