Sr. Analytics Implementation Developer
As a Sr. Analytics Implementation Developer you will implement initiatives within the Adobe stack to meet operational needs.
This is a unique opportunity to lead analytics development and engineering, best practices and data governance across multiple industry leading brands.
In addition, you will act as a mentor and leader for Analytics Implementation Developers to further enhance their skill set and domain knowledge as it pertains to our Adobe stack.
· Provide guidance for data integrity issues, ongoing maintenance, and data governance
· Maintain detailed documentation of data collection methods and dependencies< /p>
· Work closely with developers and Customer Experience team to validate and maintain analytics and reporting for digital channels
· Work with key stakeholders to integrate analytics requirements, and updates into production cycles
· Architect and implement analytics solutions to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Analytics; perform quality assurance checks
· Architect and implement web tests to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Target; perform user acceptance testing
· Architect and implement site personalization to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Target
· Conduct audits and troubleshoot tracki ng gaps to maintain data confidence and implement data standardization practices
· Participate in developing requirements for and the implementation of necessary analytics development in order to properly and accurately report on relevant KPIs
· Provide general troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and break fixes
· Support a data-driven culture by educating the organization on everyday uses of data as a resource
· Four-year degree required. Emphasis in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Science, Web Analytics or related field preferred
· Three to five years of experience leading Adobe Analytics implementations required