The Analytics Engineer – ADS Technology is accountable for the establishing performance measures and analytics for ADS teams. Facilitate creation of KPIs and KPMs, defined standards on measurement, reporting, and reviewing them to keep performance of ADS operations teams on track. (S)He should thrive and have demonstrated success in an environment which offers ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, and quick changes. (S)He will be expected to balance detailed execution with speed and possess solid collaborative skills. (S)He will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. (S)He should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to develop and define solutions. This position involves regular communication with senior management on project status and risks. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be a recognized expert for their analytical and leadership abilities.
· Work with teams in ADS across verticals, define success measures at team level and required KPI and KPMs to be tracked.
· Establish reporting standards by role, region, and vertical. Apply data engineering to deliver automated solutions, where possible.
· Assess performance of KPIs and KPMs; surface exceptions to the respective teams. Setup and execute processes to enable operations to drive corrective actions as necessary.
· Setup and execute processes of back-testing to verify the corrective action effectiveness and report
· Setup and execute processes for creation and distribution canned analysis reports where automated solutions do not exist.
· Setup and execute processes for performing exploratory data analysis to unearth insight or patterns that can be used to drive operational efficiency, further control cost per transaction of the operations teams.
· Work closely with Workflow, Data Engineering, and Software Engineering teams to drive initiatives on Operational efficiency.
• BachelorDegree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science Engg., Systems Engg., Statistics
• 5+ years of experience with relevant technologies, enterprise reporting systems, data analytics.
• 5+ years of experience in working as an analytics or data engineering member working with cross functional teams.
• Master Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science Engg., Systems Engg., Statistics with 3+ years of relevant experience
• Experience working with enterprise reporting systems, data analytics.
• Experience working as an Analytics Engineer or Data Scientist working with cross functional teams.
• Experience working with data visualization tools and creating data visualization concepts. (Excel, Tableau, or similar)
• Experience of statistical analysis and tools such as SAS, R, or equivalent.
• Familiarity with AWS RedShift and other distributed computing technologies preferred.
WS RedShift and other distributed computing technologies preferred.
Job ID: 618116