Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Provide reporting, analysis and insights based on data, across the global supply chain. Use advanced tools and analytical methods to derive meaningful information from data to help drive day to day operations and key performance indicator tracking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage regular key performance metrics reporting and tracking.
- Provide insights and root cause analysis to inform executive decision making and assist with daily operations.
- Work closely with the Development, Sourcing, Supply Planning, Supply Chain and Sales Ops to report on key milestone metrics that help ensure product delivers successfully globally.
- Build visualizations that help various stakeholders understand complex topics.
- Automate or streamline existing reporting and processes using powerful analytics tools.
- Design predictive data models using statistical solutions.
- Anticipate new reporting / analytical needs as business needs evolve.
- Technical Skills: Comfortable with data and has advanced experience using Excel, BI Tools and querying databases. Programming experience preferred, especially SQL, R or Python. Experience with SAP BI Tool Suite or Tableau is a plus.
- Problem Solving: Able to synthesize complex information into critical insights and eager to tackle tough problems.
- Curiosity: Willing to learn new skills and tools. Displays a natural curiosity and understands how to easily connect data to day to day working processes.
- Communication: Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management to summarize analysis and key findings to help drive action.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Puts success of team above own interests.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in an analytical setting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in Excel and all Microsoft applications
- Familiarity with some programming language, preferably SQL, Python or R
- Proficient with SAP BI or other reporting/querying suite