Sr. Analyst Specialty Pharmacy Operations
This position will be responsible for supporting thetrade operational functions within the market access department.
• Manage the Trade & Specialty Pharmacy Operations for the portfolio of OAPI products
• Manage Patient/Physician Support Services via Specialty Pharmacies
• Maximum value from performance contracts through score carding and internal coordination
The position will report to Senior Director of Trade and Specialty Operations.
• Day to Day interactions with each of the SP’s including managing ad-hoc customer inquiries/request on issue resolution
• Managing the SP network and individual SP performance via scorecards
• Conducting Qtr. Business Reviews with each of the SP’s
• Manage all touchpoint with internal and external parties including request from the sales force and Assure.
• Create and manage various trade/SP agreements and communications to support the portfolio of products
• Implement and manage trade customer contracts, by analyzing and monitoring data in order to maintain optimal inventory levels. Identify appropriate metrics and tracking to ensure the right execution and success; analyze procedure volume, trends, growth, for the wholesale/retail channel.
• Support internal trade reporting for Market Access by analyzing data from weekly trade reports, monthly management reports, Lost Sales, and others as identified
• Collaborate with pricing, contracting and compliance to ensure all wholesaler/specialty contracts and fee for service agreements are compliant with government regulations.
• Develop relationship with key personnel within the trade/retail organization to help drive sales, reduce cost and help with launching of new products
• Contribute to development of product and channel specific contract strategies
• Manage all aspects of the business: tracking the supply chain, managing contracts, developing processes and procedures, and developing reports for internal and external stakeholders
• Develop distribution and customer service related policies and procedures including but not limited to orders, returns, customer complaints, product launch, and brand security.
Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
At least 3 - 5 years direct experience with pharmaceutical sales data and data management with an emphasis on specialty pharmacy and patient services program data.
Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical sales and marketing data sources specifically specialty pharmacy and patient services data.
Knowledge of and/or experience in pharmaceuticals sales operations; understands how data is applied in a pharmaceuticals commercial operations context.
Ability to translate business needs into data requirement
Understands the basic principles of data management and pharmaceutical sales data processing. Understands the basic principles of data governance and date stewardship (data quality).
Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate the data management subject matter to a non-technical/unfamiliar internal customer.
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company is a global healthcare company with the corporate philosophy: “Otsuka-people creating new products for better health worldwide.” Otsuka researches, develops, manufactures and markets innovative products, with a focus on pharmaceutical products to meet unmet medical needs and nutraceutical products for the maintenance of everyday health.
In pharmaceuticals, Otsuka is a leader in the challenging area of mental health and also has research programs on several under-addressed diseases including tuberculosis, a significant global public health issue. These commitments illustrate how Otsuka is a “big venture” company at heart, applying a youthful spirit of creativity in everything it does.