The Sr. Analyst, Salesforce Administration and Reporting, Business Insights & Systems, Relationship Management plays a critical role of helping to enable Relationship Managers across Independent Advisor Services (IAS) and Institution Services (IS) support over 10,000 financial advisor, and more than 800 financial institutions who utilize LPL’s industry-leading customer and investment technology to manage their businesses and support their clients. Relationship Management plays a key role in driving a curated care experience by helping advisors and institutions navigate the many service and product offering LPL brings to market in ways that help them manage and grow their practices and assist clients in making their financial dreams possible.
Business Insights & Systems is responsible for creating data-driven and actionable insights which inform executive actions and direct advisor engagement through the use of Tableau dashboards, Salesforce, and the production of standardized performance reporting. With IAS and IS leadership, Business Insights & Systems drives the execution and measurement of key initiatives around advisor/institution retention, AUM growth, net sales performance, as well as creating leads and referrals for customizable solutions available across the LPL platform.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary liaison for the Relationship Management Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users.
- Identify process improvements and tool enhancements through experience and problem solving.
- Effectively translate business needs into requirements, partner with other user groups to identify and mitigate risks or impacts, leveraging a team of champions for user acceptance testing.
- Build partnerships with technical teams such as Advanced Analytics, Business Technology Services (IT), and external vendors to deliver tools and system solutions.
- Design and develop meaningful insights for Relationship Management. Prepare and distribute reporting packages to senior management with a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop Salesforce dashboards and Tableau data visualizations to enable self-service of key client insights, client engagement targets, targeted campaigns, and business referrals
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as appropriate to support priority business projects.
- Support survey participation in NPS, transactional, and pilot feedback surveys and associated analysis.
- Oversee the Club level production recognition program
- Lead work-streams for key initiatives; provide guidance to cross-functional teams and act as a voice of the Relationship Management org for firm-wide initiatives.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic and collaborative team player who works hard and is committed to making a difference for the home office and regionally-based Relationship Managers we support. We’re looking for someone who can help us elevate our user’s Salesforce experience by driving adoption and training, and improving the way they work by making it easier for them to use, and by delivering a streamlined, customized experience.
This role is Salesforce, reporting, and data management intensive. The ideal candidate will come with the following:
·Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, CS, Mathematics, or a related field.
·5+ years of experience in an Asset or Wealth management organization or comparable.
·Salesforce Administrator Certification strongly preferred, including key Trailhead super badges.
·3 or more years of experience as a Salesforce Analyst supporting a user team, including training, report writing, enhancement backlog management, release management, and user permissions.
·Salesforce fluency and the ability to drive to native capabilities.
·Experience in building Salesforce communities of practice.
·Experience creating personas, and curating the Salesforce experience by role or team.
·Experience with translating user journeys into Salesforce solutions.
·Experience with the Salesforce data architecture and enterprise data management.
·Previously partnered with technology on customization of Salesforce functionality to enhance end-user experience, including creating and maintaining fields, views, objects and workflows.
·Proficiency with Python, Alteryx or Tableau Prep for powering queries and data preparation is a plus.
·Expert level in Excel, including vlookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, and charts. VBA is a plus.
·Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
·Familiarity with the agile project management framework.
·Change management and transformation skills.
·Comfort with data management, transformation and governance best practices.
Please note – This position is expected to work in an LPL home office location on a full time or hybrid (3 days in office, two days remote) basis. Full time remote is not an option once LPL return to work protocols resume in early 2022.
Position Location: Fort Mill, SC
Optional Location: San Diego, CA