Responsible for the administration of various sales compensation/sales performance programs and issuance of the compensation payments to the program participants. Participates in the design, implementation, testing and ongoing support of the sales compensation processes and systems. Responsible for validating the accuracy of the sales compensation payments prior to payroll submission. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities.
Employees at all levels are expect to
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Manage the timely execution and accuracy of multiple compensation programs that can recur on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis
- Assess key performance metrics of the sales programs and be able to analyze, interpret and present to senior leadership
- Responsible for enabling efficiencies in operational tasks and analysis through self-service automation tools
- Review and research evidence in a non-bias manner in matters related to sales compensation inquiries
- Perform recurring and ad-hoc analysis tasks, including assessment, interpretation and reporting, related to Sales Compensation
- Maintain and update as needed the Sales Compensation systems. Updates to the system include:
- Implementation of new plans/programs
-Identifying system/process inefficiencies
-Recommending performance improvement designs
-Integration of new data sources
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Ability to work with data with a business context
- Proficient in Excel, Access, SQL, Tableau, Data3Sixty or other data analysis tools
- Familiar with PowerPoint and presentation experience a plus
- Understanding of relational database models a plus
- Technology savvy
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Prior sales compensation experience either in design, administration or systems implementation (eg: Callidus, Optymyze, Xactly) preferred
Valid Through: 2019-11-12