PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Analyst – Revenue Analytics develops, interprets and implements complex financial and/or accounting concepts for financial planning and control. The Sr. Analyst – Revenue Analytics performs economic research and studies in areas of business analysis within the assigned function(s).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support management in the financial feasibility of potential acquisitions, joint ventures, and startup businesses by providing complex analyses and financial models for diverse financial data.
- Prepare high level analysis, summaries and recommendations.
- Provide in-depth analysis and technical support to determine present and future financial performance.
- Lead review(s) of submitted data for accuracy and integrity; addressing discrepancies and adverse trends as necessary.
- Prepare presentations for review by management, board of directors, and diverse governing bodies by providing diverse financial data.
- Assume a leadership role in the coordination, support and monitoring of the budget process for monthly financial close processes within assigned function(s).
- Support management review of operations by performing cost-benefit analyses comparing diverse operating programs; reviewing financial requests and/or exploring alternative finance methods as necessary.
- Provide an essential contribution to the development and implementation of policies and processes within assigned function(s).
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8years’ related experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD without experience.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing tasks, priorities and client conditions.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability work cohesively within a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
Job ID 18000DXF