Sr Analyst, Marketing Analytics
The Analytics & Insights team is passionate about creating a story out of insights, research, and performance data. This team serves as the expert of CDW solutions and customers, providing research and insights to marketing, sales, S3, and PPM. They will develop research and performance analysis to drive strategic decision-making and planning to create more targeted, relevant messaging and improve ROI. They must understand how CDW solutions are applicable in the marketplace and act as the conduit between the CDW and its customers. This team’s insights, research, and data will be used to develop the contact, channel, and campaign strategies.
The Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics & Insights is responsible for exploratory data analysis and insights based reporting to help plan, measure, and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns. The analyst will work collaboratively with internal clients & agency partners to identify data-driven insights, measure the impact of marketing efforts, and make proactive recommendations to improve performance. Reporting to the Marketing Analytics Manager, this Sr Analyst is responsible for compiling marketing performance data into meaningful dashboard and reports and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Become a champion within marketing organization in helping implement a data-driven culture focused on continually improving the understanding of the customer.
- Collaborate with internal marketing stakeholders to identify business objectives and provide analytics and insights to best achieve those objectives.
- Present insights and recommendations via written and verbal communications that can be understood by a broad audience.
- Manipulate data in SAS/SQL environment or BI Tools to create actionable insights which align to business objectives.
- Evaluate ongoing analytics and insights needs from stakeholders and implement reporting in automated business intelligence environment.
- Leverage marketing channel and advanced customer analytics to assess and make strategic recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Work with marketing channels owners on creating a persistent test & learn environment.
- Manipulate data in SAS/SQL environment to create actionable insights which align to business objectives.
- Accurately differentiate the contributing marketing signals from the noise in evaluation of multi-channelcampaign analytics.
- Oversee marketing channel and advanced customer analytics to assess and make strategic recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Prepare scoring rules/implementation of modeling – productionalize models; implement 3rd party models.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years analytics experience, including but not limited to: marketing analysis, database marketing, marketing automation, market research, sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics. OR
- Master’s degree with 3 years analytics experience, including but not limited to: marketing analysis, database marketing, marketing automation, market research, sales analysis, financial analysis, econometrics, or statistics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to problem solve independently. Able to analyze large volumes of raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in leading analytical projects.
- Proven ability to identify areas of opportunity for existing practices/processes and execute appropriate improvements.
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
RequiredQualifications - Advanced Analytics
- Strong programming skills in SAS, SPSS, R or Python
- Strong statistical modeling skills including:
- GLM -Multiple regression, logistic regression, linear regression
- Multivariate analysis - Clustering, factor, principal component, etc.
- Forecasting – time series, etc.
- Professional experience building, implementing and/or maintaining predictive models on very large datasets
- Extensive hands-on work in data validation, aggregation and visualization including the development of dashboards and customized reports
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, and engineering
- Graduate degree in business, analytics, and information systems
- Tableau experience a strong plus.
- Relational databaseexperience, such as SQL a strong plus.
Job ID: 17001504