The Legal Operations Analyst will support the technology solutions designed to create operational efficiencies across the T-Mobile Legal Department. These tools and processes will result in reduced legal costs, improved efficiency, and position the department to continue delivering first class legal service. The Legal Department utilizes a Matter Management System, SharePoint, and other tools to assist in its operations. The Operations Analyst role will be instrumental in supporting all aspects of the operations of these tools and processes.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Provide technical and project management support to all areas of the Legal Department, including Intellectual Property, Litigation, Commercial Real Estate, Sales and Distribution, and Labor and Employment.
- Support projects focused on electronic billing, vendor management, contracts management, IP systems, and a number of process improvements across the department.
- Build strong relationships with internal process owners, suppliers and IT associates to deliver best in class systems and processes that enable quality legal services to T-Mobile’s business units.
- Help define and execute on a Legal Operations roadmap, and manage the Legal portfolio of projects to completion, on budget and on schedule.
- Support the department’s Matter Management System, which processes legal invoices and manages a wide variety of matters
- Interact with legal invoice administrators both internally and externally
- Troubleshoot system problems, resolve technical and process issues and data conflicts
- Develop and run reports and queries using SQL, Business Objects, Crystal Reports and Tableau; provide analysis of matter management data
- Identify, evaluate and define impacts of upgrades/changes for all applications
- Maintain and administer extensive SharePoint Online site collection
- Be detailed oriented and exceptional at working cross-functionally and independently
- Be an active member and contributor to the Legal Operations team, and support other Operations’ team members on other projects, where necessary
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- Experienced using analytic tools for business purposes (Tableau Software)
- Experienced with ad-hoc query development (SQL, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, or other)
- Experienced developing reports using a reporting tool such as Crystal Reports
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business process and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, ER diagrams, Test Cases, and Use Case Scenarios
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of the system development life cycle
- Demonstrates ability to quickly learn new applications and concepts in order to evaluate, test, and support department applications
- Effectively manages time, prioritizes work, multi-tasks across many assignments, creates deliverables and delegates to others as well as monitors their work for completion
- Demonstrates ability to assess the impact of new requirements for an existing suite of complex applications
- Minimum five years of work experience in related role and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education/training/experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a law firm or corporate legal department is a plus