Description: This individual contributor role assists in the planning and execution of ITRM compliance assessment and consulting projects and manages medium-size ITRM engagements, and components of larger initiatives. This role also develops ITRM processes and/or methodology for designated ITRM initiatives by documenting process and/or methodology requirements and acceptance criteria from process owners and key stakeholders and collects and reports performance metrics using company software/reporting tools.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating and assigning resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others and managers; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops ITRM processes and/or methodology for designated ITRM initiatives by documenting process and/or methodology requirements and acceptance criteria from process owners and key stakeholders.
- Collects and reports performance metrics using company software and reporting tools.
- Executes and assists in the planning of ITRM compliance assessments and consulting projects.
- Manages ITRM engagements of medium size or complexity, or components of larger initiatives.
- Manages financials for medium size ITRM engagements.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Information Security, Accounting, Finance, or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in IT risk management, compliance, or information security. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Three (3) years experience writing ITRM documentation and assessment reports.