This position will lead Financial Accuracy Control Testing (FACT) for new systems and related upgrades to help ensure financial integrity at T-Mobile. This role will support the new Ericsson billing system, existing Amdocs Legacy System, the Revenue Accounting Platform, along with implementation of new Financial Applications and Systems and various modifications of existing Financial Applications and Systems and projects. This includes understanding system functionalities and related reporting for testing efforts. The lead will partner with finance Back Office business teams to create test scenarios; monitor test procedures and processes and assist resources in identifying defects. This person also partners with the finance business teams to validate test results.
What you'll do in your role.
Requires experience in customer focus, innovation, strategic thinking and accurate results.
- Participate in test requirements, functional specification and technical specification reviews.
- Develop test cases, execute test scripts, document and communicate test results to appropriate parties
- Write business-focused test plans that keep requirements considerations in focus
- Validate and review test results for accuracy and completeness of test coverage.
- Learn new systems design, functionalities and train new Back office test resources.
- Collaborate with Finance Back Office users to understand Back Office scenarios.
- Work with P&T and 3rd Party vendors on requirements for setting up test environment.
- Assist in identifying required test data
- Write SQL scripts to perform data validation on tables and reports.
- Participate in Back Office activities and monitor test progress.
- Produce new scripts to troubleshoot and identify problems or research data in questions.
- Use Jira and Agile Craft to ensure all the scenarios are mapped to the relevant requirements and identify possible gaps which require a CR.
- Use Quality Center and qTest as defect tracking systems to communicate defects and their status.
- Follow Back Office processes and procedures to effectively assist others to produce deliverables.
- Partner with FACT team members to ensure coverage for finance business scenarios
- Be a team player and assist in delivering assignments as needed.
The experience you'll bring.
- Microsoft office suite.
- 5 to 7 years of working experience in QAT/UAT.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in leading back-office, financial systems and report testing activities using Agile methodology.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills as well as ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to multi-task and work concurrently with multiple teams and projects
- Strong working knowledge of defect management tools such as HP Quality Center and qTest.
- Experience in developing/validating financial and reporting test scenarios.
- Experience in using various testing tools/applications.
- Experience in Testing Automation
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business intelligence, information management or related fields.