Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
This position will provide technical leadership, subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for their assigned area(s) of responsibility. This position will function as a technology and service leader in the architecture, design, planning, delivery and operation of the enterprise cloud services providing deep technical expertise and experience with all Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies and solutions including; network, compute, storage, server-less compute, machine learning, artificial intelligence, managed platforms (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) within an organization.
- Lead research, proposal, design, architecture and implementation of the enterprise AWS cloud services and features supporting all AWS related Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and managed platforms (PaaS) including; network, compute, storage, database, security, server-less compute, content delivery, web and application hosting. Deliver overarching AWS cloud services architecture, design and implementation. Provide deep expertise and experience with integration of cloud services with on premise technologies from IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and HP.
- Lead research, design, architecture and implementation of all AWS cloud based technologies and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) technologies and services including; development and delivery of “infrastructure as code” using AWS CloudFormation templates, Puppet, Chef and Jenkins tools combined with JSON, YAML, Python, PHP and Ruby programming languages. Ensure repeatable, sustainable process and ensure AWS infrastructure is effectively managed in an automated fashion leveraging ServiceNow Cloud Management Module.
- Lead research and assessment of existing application portfolio and effective cloud “readiness” as part of strategic plan and roadmap for application cloud migrations and cloud based disaster recovery services (DRaaS). Standardize deployment activities to support security requirements; provide documentation related to cloud development activities. Lead efforts to migrate workloads from on premise to AWS and provide expertise in cloud automation and orchestration services to maintain availability of critical AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Define and execute technology strategies and roadmaps that support continuous deliver and enable DevOps capabilities using AWS technologies and services. Support the design and build of application environments on AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, ELB, RDS and DevOps tools such as GitHub, Ansible and Artifactory, in a cloud environment. Drive and deliver improvements in existing enterprise cloud design, implementation and operational integrity while expanding use of cloud based technologies and IaaS environments.
- Lead, design and deliver cloud footprint including; account management, network structure, reference architectures for different application workloads including; VPC and network structure, IAM-based security models, logging, auditing, web application technologies (multi-tier web application architecture, common protocols like TLS/HTTPS) and related AWS services. Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including application movements into the cloud including implementation of AWS within regulated business environments.
- Provide deep level subject matter expertise in AWS Cloud services, cloud connectivity, design, implementation and advanced level of support and triage. Develop and deliver solution proposal, architecture overview and as-built cloud environment, automation and application migration documentation.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)in Information Technology (Minimum Required)
- 3 -5 +Years ofexperience in Amazon Web Services (AWS)Infrastructure as a Servicearchitecture,design, engineering and implementation as related to cloudtechnologies, solutions andinfrastructure services that directly aligns with the specificresponsibilities for this position (Required) including the followingtechnologies;
- AWS Services such as EC2, S3, EBS, Route53, Elastic Load Balancer, Lamda, CloudFront, CloudTrail
- AWS Account, VPC, security group, Internet Gateway, Direct Connect, AWS CloudWatch and Shield services
- On-premise application integration to AWS Cloud services and migration experiences
- 3 - 5+Years ofexperience in enterprisearchitecture,design and implementation as related tonetwork, compute and storagetechnologies, solutions andinfrastructure that directly aligns with the specificresponsibilities for this position (Required) including the followingtechnologies;
- Application and system architecture, evaluation, analysis, and infrastructure assessment
- IP Network and NetworkSecurity solutions and infrastructure
- Internet and cloud connectivity design, technologies and solutions