The mission of the Information Security Department is to protect Domtar information assets, irrespective of their forms and locations, according to their respective classification levels and associated cybersecurity risks. More specifically, it focuses to protect print, electronic, or any other form of confidential, private and sensitive information or data from unauthorized access, use, misuse, disclosure, destruction, modification, or disruption.
Reporting to the Manager, Information Security, you will have to show strong analytical and technical background in the security field as main responsibilities in selecting, designing, implementing, and monitoring information security solutions, and to access controls mechanisms across Domtar environments, from Domtar datacenters (on premise) to cloud service providers.
- Provide orientation, evolution, and implementation of IAM program as per Domtar's identified risks and business requirements;
- Design, implement, and integrate IAM solutions such as Privilege Access Management, Identity as a Service, Multi-Factor Authentication and Remote Access Strategies;
- Work closely with corporate security analysts and each Domtar business unit to ensure the integration and effectiveness of the authentication and authorization controls (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) of the cloud-based solutions used by Domtar and its business partners;
- Review, optimize, integrate and verify that the cloud-based IAM solutions are in line with Domtar's overall IAM strategy in terms of the solutions, processes and procedures used;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the management, maintenance, and development of secure administration practices of IAM solutions and update them according to Domtar's business needs and technological advances in the field;
- Provide high-level support for problem, incident, and change management processes linked to Domtar's IAM access controls mechanisms;
- Produce deliverables such as requirement specifications, test plans, configuration documents, as well as user training and support guides;
- Ensure that all necessary IAM controls are implemented, tested, effective, and in compliance with Domtar's legal and regulatory obligations;
- Define IAM security requirements and controls, and improve, standardize, integrate and document the associated processes while ensuring that they comply with Domtar's security framework;
- Help design and implement Identity Life Cycle Management processes;
- Actively participate in integrating Domtar's various systems and applications into IAM platforms;
- Help design and implement business Role Engineering processes and activities (RBAC model).
- Great organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and demands;
- Worked in a decentralized environment (both technical and processes);
- Experience in an information security (application and/or infrastructure) role in an enterprise environment;
- Collaborative approach with regard to issues of design, leadership, and problem solving;
- Excellent written (documentation) and verbal communication skills (English & French).
- Bachelor in Computer Science or other Engineering Degree and holds a security certifications such as GIAC, CISSP, CCSP or similar coupled with a minimum of five (5) years of information security experience;
- Practical experience in Identity & Access Management program implementation (such as from requirements definition to utilization principles, processes harmonization and implementation, solution design, etc.) for similar enterprises;
- Practical experience managing IAM-related products and solutions, such as Active Directory / LDAP platforms, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) remote access strategies and IAM cloud-based solutions (e.g. Cloud Identity as a Service - IDaaS);
- Practical experience implementing access control strategies, solutions, and processes related to the Microsoft 365 platform;
- Knowledge of authentication protocols, such as LDAP, Kerberos, SAML, OpenID, OAuth and OpenIDConnect;
- Practical experience implementing authentication and authorization solutions;
- Practical experience implementing high-privilege account management solutions;
- Familiarity with the administration of Unix/Linux, Windows and HP-UX platforms;
- Professional certifications from IAM solution providers (e.g. PAM, MFA, IDaaS, IGA), an asset.