Recruiting Excellence Since 1989 Davalyn Corporation is a pre-eminent executive search firm. Our philosophy is operational excellence, total commitment to clients and the best professional standards in national and international markets.
Our very high completion rate and the strong level of repeat business from our major clients are our best references. Working in partnership with our clients, we track down and attract the leaders in the corporate world. We seek only those who are effective in what they do and are marked out as achievers in their field. In an increasingly competitive marketplace for top-caliber talent, Davalyn Corporation offers results-driven professional recruiting services to help our clients thrive.
Our client, a global leader in media and entertainment, is seeking a Sr Analyst - Global Strategy.
- Working within the Global Strategy team - exploring, developing and recommending strategies and tactics to support corporate priorities
- Performing rigorous quantitative (e.g. market analysis, consumer trends, economic conditions, etc.) and qualitative (e.g. case studies, competitive strategies, winning applications etc.) analyses to pinpoint appropriate, practical, strategic and operational recommendations
- Defining methodologies to support senior management level strategic and operational decisions
- Contributing to the definition of analytic approaches and transforming information into thoughtful insights regarding recommended direction
- Taking ownership of all presentation development for senior executives
- Working closely with several functions including Analytics, Finance, Research, and businesses including Digital, Content Distribution, CPG, Live Events
- Effectively building relationships and collaborating with team members across multiple lines of business to both source and distribute key data elements
- Taking ownership of Global Strategy's operational tools and repositories
- Conducting ad-hoc projects for senior management
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years of experience working in strategic management consulting at a top firm – alternately, experience in investment banking, private equity, or similar analytically-intensive industry
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry – a background in Digital Media, OTT / DTC distribution a plus
- Relevant International experience a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability
- Strong strategic problem-solving skills with ability to prioritize issues and analysis
- Ability to work independently, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-bases that support recommendations to company management