About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates.
The Senior Analyst, Funds Product Management, perform complex analysis of the competitive landscape of Lincoln Financial Group's investments funds, with emphasis on annuities. S/he will analyze and recommend product features and pricing to enhance the competitive positioning of existing products.
- Performs complex analysis of data driven insights into competitor’s product features, positioning and pricing.
- Researches and evaluates gaps in funds line up and recommends solutions to enhance the features of existing products.
- Produces detailed comparisons of competitor product structure, pricing, and features.
- Develops complex pricing models and consults with internal stakeholders on pricing changes.
- Assesses and recommends enhancements to existing tools and/or new solutions for analyzing competitive insights to increase product performance.
- Develops criteria for analyzing market trends for competitive comparison.
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholders, serving as a subject matter expert, to develop and deliver complex investment analytics and reporting which meets the various lines of business and customer needs.
- Shares detailed product and industry knowledge to actively participate in the fund product development process.
- Creates and communicates complex technical documents, presentations, and communications (memos, fact sheets, collateral materials) pertaining to performance attribution to a wide range technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Provides direction on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Effectively manages assigned tasks, including small projects, in a dynamic business environment, and collaborates with other departments and business units, and creatively leveraging resources to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- Continually looks for opportunities to add value to the enterprise by partnering with the businesses on strategic projects.
- Demonstrates strong relationship management skills with internal clients and or senior management, finds common ground, and can gain collaboration among senior management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in single asset class product management or competitive intelligence that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position. (Required)
- 5 – 7+ Years of experience in single asset class product management or competitive intelligence that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities of this position. (Required).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of analytics including Morningstar Bloomberg, Fastset and Excel.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement processes improvements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches.
- Ability to create presentations, communications (memos, fact sheets, collateral materials) and technical documents for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with collaborative style.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations.
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions.
- Drives performance targets to completion.