Job Purpose (Job Summary):
This position is responsible for advance level financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis and maintaining and developing relationships with key business partners and FCS.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Coordinate and develop the annual, quarterly, and monthly forecast for assigned departments, including updating the department’s forecast as necessary, as well as identifying variances and recommending corrective action.
- Serve as liaison between the business partners and FCS.
- Conduct financial and strategic analysis to support significant business decisions (e.g. new product initiatives, cost benefit analysis, outsourcing). Make recommendations regarding alternative courses of action.
- Analyze expense and revenue drivers. Develop models to forecast profitability and determine sensitivity analysis regarding multiple variable changes such as market appreciation/depreciation, fee structures, and sales projections.
- Issue monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports used by business partner management, such as financials, strategic initiative progress, metric reporting, sales/assets trends, revenue yields, etc.
- Challenge and restructure existing processes to achieve synergies and efficiencies across the organization.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 7+ years of work experience with a concentration in management reporting and analysis.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a complex team.
- Proactive in identifying issues and developing solutions – Commitment to accuracy is a must
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Multi-task oriented in a flexible and high pressure environment
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Bachelordegree in Accounting or Finance required: graduate degreepreferred.
License/Registration/Certification: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- CPA a plus