Who we are looking for:
The CarMax Sr. EUC Analyst is responsible for identifying, analyzing and repairing End User computing problems involving end user equipment and software packages. The position acts as a consultant with the end users to identify and recommend hardware and software solutions. If you are looking to join a collaborative team where you can create innovative solutions that provide value to our business, your job search ends here.
CarMax is seeking a Sr. EUC Analyst who will be responsible for supporting customer solutions. This process includes continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, Infrastructure support, and implementation. As a member of the team, you will work alongside call center teams to ensure site reliability.
The Day to Day:
- Provide technical expertise to resolve computer software, hardware, and peripheral equipment problems
- Assist with the administration of computer security policies and vulnerability checks using established policies and procedures
- Maintains and updates helpdesk tickets, move-add-change-requests, and daily reports
- Perform end user move-add-change requests
- Provide and coordinate warranty and non-warranty technical assistance for hardware and software for 3rd party vendor repair and follow-up
- Assist with the implementation of tactical projects and software releases using predefined project methodologies
Position Requirements-What we are really looking for:
- Influences the work of others to drive medium and large projects to successful completion through effective project management, customer interaction and IT coordination
- Responsible for mentoring others in best practices, procedures and concepts
- Drives through obstacles and time constraints to successfully deliver tasks to completion
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and provide daily status reports
- Delivers solutions through building consensus in both business and technical perspectives
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to learn quickly, excellent written and spoken communication.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience implementing and maintaining highly secure infrastructure solutions.
- Experience with multiple hardware\software platforms
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Support of IP Phones
- Support of Network and Wireless Infrastructure
Education and/or Experience:
- 6+ years of experience within the IT industry
- 2+ years degree in IT related course of study
- 6+ years of experience in Windows Operating Systems, Windows 7 or newer system, IP based networks, Microsoft Office products and peripheral equipment (printers, scanners) .