- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
Our Digital Marketing and E-Commerce team is seeking a Sr. Analyst to assist in the management of online marketing initiatives for our brands across our online retail partners. This includes, but not limited to, online experience, management of digital marketing campaigns, and partnering with internal as well as external teams on the creation of digital assets.
- Manages digital marketing strategy and execution of programs to drive traffic and sales for our eTailer relationships. Programs include, but not limited to, search engine marketing SEO, display advertising, email marketing, mobile, etc.
- Aligns with our retailer sales team for activities related to assortment, pricing, inventory, demand planning, fulfillment, finance, legal, and commission. Seeks opportunities to align retail and online experiences for true omnichannel customer experience.
- Aligns with Website Usability and Development teams on making ongoing revisions and enhancements as necessary to provide customers with best in class online experience. Work as needed with vendors that provide additional functionality to eTailer sites – such as where to buy, reviews, etc.
- Assist in creation of digital media ad units for use in display advertising, and online retailer websites to increase exposure and visibility of offers and promotions.
- Audits, monitors performance and making optimization recommendations ensuring strong digital marketing, website, and campaign program performance.
- Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing, E-commerce, and/or working with creative agencies.
- Strong proficiency and experience in channel, digital and online marketing.
- Must have deep digital marketing experience/skills.
- Must have strong communication, influencing and executional skills and desire to work in complex and dynamic fast paced environment.
- Must be able to interact positively with internal stakeholders across functions and cultivate relationships within TracFone brands.
- Must have good analytical skills. Knowledge of Google analytics a plus.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and reporting skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office, PowerPoint.
Miami, Florida, United States