The Sr. Analyst, Residuals position is responsible for providing advanced, complex business systems analysis services for applications. This position is responsible for assisting with the development of functional requirements and other documentation. Conducting system user interviews, participate in workshops with project stakeholders to elicit functional requirements and designs for projects and enhancements. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, this position will use their functional knowledge to support the subsequent design, development, testing and deployment phases in collaboration with business sponsors and third-party service providers. This position will also provide analysis on business cutover impacts for new systems and technology business transformation initiatives. This position must have a deep understanding of the current businesses processes and practices used within the business unit he or she supports.
- Conducts process and business analysis, works together with the Business Unit (Residuals) to document the functional impact analysis for new system capabilities and for changes to existing capabilities such as remaining compliant with multiple Guild Agreements.
- Participates in the evaluation and prioritization of process improvements, defining and documenting processes and functional business requirements. Provides analysis on business cutover impacts for new systems and technology business transformation initiatives.
- Serves as the functionality expert while conducting application design sessions, and moderating other sessions as required. Actively participates in testing, training and user documentation development.
- Creates key project documentation, including:
- Business process flow and use case documents.
- Functional design specifications.
- Developing business scenarios for testing, ultimately reviewing test plans with a focus on Integration, Regression, and User Acceptance testing.
- Develops deployment and post stabilization business plans.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an IT or associated technical role.
- Experience in dealing with complex applications that rely on a large number of interfacing systems.
- Knowledge and practical application of the software development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum project management with industry standard best practice methodologies.
- Experience with ERP and Saas software.
- At least 1 major full life cycle global ERP implementations in a senior analyst capacity.
- Past practice and implementation of Process Re-engineering efforts.
- General knowledge of SOX controls and processes.
- Knowledge of financial accounting, consolidations, and closing process for the filmed entertainment industry required.
Bonus points for?
- Experience with data warehousing concepts a plus.