Job description details
Implement automated test framework within the eCommerce organization.
Architect and maintain the automated test environment.
Research and recommend automated test tools.
Plan, design, develop, and maintain automated test assets.
Actively drive increased code coverage especially as it relates to automated tests.
Analyze test results to identify options for improving the effectiveness of automated testing.
Lead projects with limited supervision; mentor and lead team of five (5) Functional Analysts
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Engineering or related field of studypreferred
- 5 years of Functional Analysis, Automation QA Analysis, QA Analysis or related experience
- Employer will accept a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Engineering or related field of study and 3 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s and 5 years of experience.
- Software Testing Qualification
- Experience implementing QA processes;
- Experience with Agile methodology based projects;
- Experience with leading testing team; QTP, Quality Center; Selenium; Jenkins (Hudson); Java; HTML; MS SQL Server; Oracle; and, Endeca.
- Expert in Selenium
- Software architecture to support automation across all eCommerce applications.
- Expert in Frameworks like TestNG and Junit. Test automation frameworks ( Keyword driven , Data driven , TestDriven , Business process testing (BPT)
- Automation testing of large-scale applications with multiple interfaces
- Expert in Continuous integration using Jenkins and Maven
- New tool identification, evaluation and prototype for appropriate technology, including all browsers types
- Infrastructure tools development to support automation management and enable an enterprise, multi-team approach to automation.
- Implement web-based reporting and Jenkins integration for script scheduling and launch.
- Integrate across Amazon AWS
- Managing the test case development process with tracking and metrics as well as framework development vision, strategy and execution.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reference Number: 1243380