The SR Analyst - Data Integration may perform the following duties:
Thorough understanding of organizational data mining capabilities and opportunities.
- Assesses the queue of requests and based on the request details, determines how to proceed and prioritizes including escalation and de-escalation as needed.
- Uses knowledge of business strategies and needs to identify opportunities where data can be leveraged to achieve the desired business results.
- Adept knowledge of current data context, processes and availability, and how this can be leveraged to achieve business results.
Prepares and Analyzes Data
- Locating, profiling, cleansing, extracting, mapping, importing, transforming, validating, or modeling data to ensure it is meaningful to end user.
- Applies query, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods and visualization techniques to create business insights or to improve data quality where there are organizational gaps.
- Implements and maintains decision support or master data management solutions.
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues, and develops recommendations to support business objective.
- Performs validation and testing to confirm accuracy of information.
- Assist customers who need guidance, instruction or general help navigating report solutions and work with team to troubleshoot when reports are not working as expected.
Ensure requested information is appropriate for the audience.
- Communicates complex information so that it is easy to understand and influences others to take action based on the useful information provided.
- Complies with internal privacy guidelines and adheres to data governance definitions.
- Supports internal and external customer data needs by providing ad hoc reports.
- Cultivates relationships amongst business partners.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Ideal candidate has a background and experience in data analytics and healthcare. An adept working knowledge of Epic is required. Proficiency in Epic Database Model- Caboodle, Clarity, Chronicles and Cogito, Epic Slice Dicer, Epic Cognitive Computing, Epic Executive Dashboards, ITIL Foundation Certified, and IBM Azure is preferred.
EDUCATION: Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree in related field required. A combination of experience and education will be considered.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5-7 year