Under general direction, is accountable for the accuracy, integrity of system-level data for the entirety of the reporting life-cycle. Develops Organization/System-wide reporting and presents work for guiding executive decision making as it relates to data quality and improvement efforts across the network.
Drives department-wide decision making as it relates to optimization and standard work. Provides review and validation for department analysts. Collaborates with interdisciplinary teams across the care continuum and is a steward of data and data best practices. Has a full technical knowledge of the data sources and systems across the UCM network.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, business decision support/statistical analysis, healthcare administration or a clinically associated health care field with strong statistical analysis. Master's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years directly applicable experience in data systems, analysis, programming and technical design preferably in a healthcare setting, programming in one or more language (SQL minimum, others applicable).
- Minimum 5 years report-development experience, leveraging the most current BI tools (Tableau minimum, others applicable).
- Experience providing mentorship and critical feedback for the success of others.
- Advanced skill in the most current BI tools.
- Demonstrated advanced technical skill and knowledge of data systems and query languages.
- Requires technical creativity and strong understanding of information technology in health care.
- Knowledge and application of the principles of continuous improvement including methodologies, data collection and analysis, and reporting.
- Requires knowledge of regulatory and accreditation standards such as CMS Conditions of Participation, IDPH, MACRA and others as needed.
- Experience with project management and demonstrate proven project management skills.
- Must work well in a team environment and be able to partner with both business and technical team members and translate technical language to the non-technical need.
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas for improvement, capable of making recommendations and implementing solution.
- Demonstrated ability to lead group discussions.
- Demonstrated skills in conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, multi-task and partner with technical staff from different departments.
- Strong organizational and consensus building skills.
- Demonstrated ability for public speaking.