Sr. Analyst, Data Analysis - Delivery Systems ( Systems & Analytics )
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals. Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
We are a committed team of collaborative, diverse and purpose-driven All-For-Oners and Wave Makers. Together, we are high-performing and socially responsible, and everybody works at their best while encouraging each other to reach their full potential. From your very first day, you will become a part of our team and feel a connection to your colleagues, while also experiencing a strong sense of trust, honesty and respect.
Join us and you will experience a unique culture of camaraderie and support where both individual and collective accomplishments that contribute to our success are recognized and celebrated. Job Requirements
This position provides analytical support to the Delivery Systems Team and RD&E. This includes SharePoint administration and site development, project portfolio metrics and analysis using MS Project Web App (PWA), and maintenance and version control for the End to End New Product Development process SharePoint.
The person filling this role will be able to rapidly develop analytical and project management skills. Advanced analytical skills include the ability to identify insights out of trends and inter-relationships of data sets. Project management skills include the ability to plan, organize, and manage resources to achieve specific objectives.
• Administer and maintain End to End NPD SharePoint sites and Project Web App (PWA), including security, site architecture, functionality and content
• With guidance from Delivery Systems Team, develop and update Project Management and NPD templates, procedures and training materials
• Working closely with RD&E Finance and Delivery Systems Team, coordinate data and generate monthly and quarterly Performance metrics updates.
• Using MS PWA, MS Project, Tableau and other tools, perform analyses of Project, Program and Portfolio data to identify trends and opportunities for Delivery Systems and Business categories.
• Request and consolidate data from Commercial, Project and Regional Project Management teams for reporting metrics
• Juggle multiple tasks while aligning with various clients on priorities and keeping them informed of status
• Complete other special projects as assigned
Required Skills and Education:
• 4 year BA/BS degree required with 2-4 years of applicable experience (Technical Discipline Preferred)
Desired Skills and Education:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with many levels within the organization.
• Experience with PWA (Project Web App)
• Strong organizational skills
• Exposure to project management and metrics analysis a plus
• Experience with MS Project, SharePoint, and Tableau
• Strong Excel skills required (gather, interpret and report out findings in a visual manner)