This position will interface with all levels of management including operations, engineering, legal personnel and contractors to coordinate service contract approvals and resolve issues to ensure proper contract analysis and administration of service contracts. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processes and maintains standard and non-standard construction and operations service contracts and agreements.
- Review, interpret and accurately describe modifications to standard and non-standard construction and operations services contracts.
- Provides support and assists operational, engineering and legal personnel with regard to service contracts matters.
- Coordinates contractor contract routing.
- Resolves contract or invoicing issues with contractor.
- Acts as a knowledgeable contact point to provide explanation of contractual, company and/or regulatory policies, procedures and requirements.
- Maintains service contract information database and generates pertinent information for regular and special projects.
- Prepares special reports or conducts special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with emphasis on business or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
- 7-10 years of work experience with emphasis on service agreements or contracts related to the construction and operation functions in the natural gas industry preferred.
- Good working knowledge and experience in creation and administration of service contracts.
- Familiar with applicable legal and contract terminology, conditions and with applicable governmental regulations, particularly as it relates to construction, right-of-way, condemnation and litigation.
- Familiarity with construction and operations contractual terms and intent.
- General understanding and experience with Service Contract Management System, ISNet World and of applicable operational requirements, processes and procedures.
- Problem solving with ability to recognize issues and deal with them directly.
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic attitude with capability to deal effectively with people.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written.
- Excellent organization skills and work ethic.
- Sense of initiative with desire to become truly involved in the business.
- Flexibility with ability to work in a team setting supporting several people.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with team and all levels of management and employees.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to handle complex and highly confidential matters in a mature, professional manner.
- Strong computer skills required with strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other web-based systems.
- Customer service and solutions oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Innovative thinker.
- Team player.
- Must have strong research abilities, detail orientation and organizations skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple, concurrent assignments.
Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- MS Office including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Apttus CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Job Location Houston, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code 8926-323