Sr. Process Analyst provides technical review, oversight and analysis to varying projects and services while reporting to multiple stakeholders both internal and external. Partner in a team environment or be able to independently manage and analyze all aspects of one or more project(s) that are tactical or strategic in nature and involve one functional area. More often than not, this is a sub-part of a larger project implementation with responsibility for one set or subset of the larger process.
• Provides analysis and recommendations to deliver overall efficiency within the assigned organization.
• Develops process documentation based on data analysis, feedback loops and other data collection processes.
• Provides input to and communication on overall or specific operational task processes. Provides input, opinion and analysis to increase group productivity, efficiency and increases customer experience metrics.
• Liaison between various groups to develop models in support of customer service experience enhancements.
• 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
• Experience in several of the following: customer care process, provisioning/network process, NNS Escalation process, direct customer interaction, crisis management, production deployment, and requirements management
• Must have strong analytical, organizational, communication (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation, process/project management and team work skills
• Flexibility to work on diverse list of projects across multiple technologies
• Strong computer skills with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Previous experience with the successful implementation of projects or processes
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Littleton; US-North Carolina-Wake Forest
Requisition #: 210723