This position is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels. This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals. This position facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers. This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery. This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple deliverables and priorities in a fast-paced environment and quickly develop a clear understanding of the needs of the back- office business teams. They must be able to communicate timely and effectively project status and provide clear recommendations for test case consolidation and prioritization. Candidate will need to create and foster working relationships to engage and evolve back office involvement in the test function and will have excellent communication and project management skills.
- Key liaison with back office stakeholders for test case creation, prioritization and validations.
- Understand all requirements for system changes and implementations
- Monitors and tracks project status with specific focus on back office test cases.
- Schedules meetings and prepares meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Assist in preparing project presentations for management reviews.
- Communicate status, issues, risks, results and time-lines.
- Create and maintain essential working relationships with key internal stakeholders, cross-functional partners and leaders to achieve results.
- Deliver on ad-hoc requests.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 3 – 5 years business support experience
- Accounting background with knowledge of GAAP and or IFRS
- Proven working experience and strong ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maneuver in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking ability and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and must demonstrate confidence in a high-profile position
- Ability to work independently or with a team to manage real time activities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills to work with multiple business team requirements.
- Previous experience in telecom or wireless industry
- Basic SQL experience or the ability to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or another business field