Sr Analyst Business Process
Analyzes, designs, develops and implements standard operating procedures to support the client in meeting strategic business goals. Drives operational excellence by strategizing and developing day-to-day operational tactics that deliver tactical simplification to the department. Responsible for developing, reengineering, improving and maintaining standard operating procedures. Provides operational expertise to the rest of the Enterprise; represent the department at Enterprise level, and drives solutions that impact the department's ability to support the client.
Enterprise Core Competencies. Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
What you'll do in your role.
• Lead the identification, analysis, prioritization, documentation and implementation of consistent key policy and procedure improvements, standard operating procedures, tools and methods that are repeatable and sustainable.
• Solves complex, multi-faceted problems facing day-to-day operations; deliver simplified solutions that allow the department to seamlessly provide customer service excellence.
• Proactively identify potential issues as a departmental expert and collaborate with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency.
• Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders, and develop strong partnerships to obtain results on behalf of the department
• Align policy, procedure and process with other lines of business to ensure consistent customer service experience.
• Works on issues of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Identifies need for and develops analysis tools such as distribution and trending reports, tables, executive summaries, spreadsheets, graphics, presentations, and flow charts, for implementation of new systems, processes, procedures, methodologies, policies or organizational changes.
• Applies mathematical analysis to determine validity and reliability of sampling and statistics.
• Serves in a consulting or subject matter expert capacity on enterprise-wide project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and in some cases may lead all or subgroups of project teams to accomplish project activities and objectives.
The experience you'll bring.
• 5 years of related work experience
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to details
• Strong negotiator with proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional policy owners
• Excellent time, and project management skills
• Effectively balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Flexible and able to adapt and respond to changing situations
• Strong proficiency to create a business case and calculate ROI
• Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
• Assess LOE, system impacts, and potential conflicts resulting from various projects.
• Telecom, Supply chain, Transportation, Distribution industry experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of related experience in lieu of degree
• Master’s Degree
Up to 10%
The employee will perform approximately 99% of responsibilities indoors. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.