Sr. Analyst Applications Financial- Oracle
Our IT team is looking for a driven, high performing Systems Analyst Applications. The incumbent will provide business operational support as an internal technology partner. All software solutions will use a variety of languages, databases and development tools. This position will assist in major projects as needed
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Developer Tools (Forms/Reports/PLSQL), utilities, and relational databases necessary to develop and maintain business software and databases.
- Translate business requirements into functional and highly efficient technical designs for the new application, adhering to established development and application standards resulting in high quality of deliverables. Ensure that developed products offer value to the business.
- Complete programming and technical unit testing, following group standards.
- Thoroughly document code changes within source/objects.
- Create robust, detailed, and conclusive User Test scripts, containing both logical technical and user test steps, including specific inputs/outputs/results expected.
- Collect test evidence
- Assist User in User Acceptance testing as needed to ensure their understanding of application enhancements, testing instructions, and steps.
- Schedule implementation with project manager/key business owner.
- Utilize standard Change Management promotion processes.
- Proactively communicate status for all activities
- Accurately estimate programming time and resource requirements based on programming and software environment expertise.
- Provide technical support as needed for internal Help Desk and after hours.
- Develop documentation for production systems; including user procedures. Requirements:
- Proficiency in Oracle Forms version 11g or 6i, Oracle Reports version 11g o 6i, and Oracle PL/SQL (Procedural Language/Structured Query Language).
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in analyzing, designing, testing and implementing software solutions related to Financial systems (cash flow, payment, receivables, budget, accounting).
- Intermediated-advanced English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Handling Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to travel inside and outside the country 10% of time.
- Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Execution, communication, innovation and development.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Analytic ability.
- Ability to resolve problems.
- Customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team work.