The Senior Manager - Analytics manages all stages of analytical projects (e.g. identifying the business question, identifying data, specifying methodology, task prioritization, developing insights, communicating results etc…). This position requires sufficient business knowledge and understanding of analytical techniques to supervise the work of others in creating and articulating data-driven solutions that inform decision making for internal clients, and in developing methods or processes for implementation. This role is intensely client-facing - the Senior Manager will be expected to manage stakeholder relationships through direct and routine interaction with the senior leadership of internal clients. Expectations will be for the candidate to eventuallymanage the day-to-day work of a team of analysts and have team members directly report into the candidate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Quantitative MBA or related field required.
- 7 or more years experience in analytics role.
- 3 or more years experience in project management.
- Prior experience with statistical modeling.
- Prior experience using one or more of the following statistical/mathematical programming/simulation software: SPSS, EVIEWS, SAS, AMPL, @Risk.
- The candidate filling this position must be highly motivated and instinctively takes initiative.
- Must be interested in, and comfortable with, a client-facing role.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work across organizational and geographical boundaries as required and have the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- The successful candidate must work effectively in a multi-matrix organization and have strong problem solving skills.
- This position requires an individual with strong analytical skills, as well as superior written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate should have good time management and organizational skills.
- The candidate should be willing to challenge status quo methodologies and use of data-driven insights to drive business process.
- Must have experience managing multiple projects at the same time.
Job ID 37213BR