Please review the job details below.
Maxar is in search of a Sr. All Source Analyst to support our customer in Colorado Springs, CO. During this position analysis of all-source research and discovery, you will provide the common operational view on focused production requirements.Responsibilities:
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFI's) through a variety of products such as Intelligence Studies, Desk Notes, PowerPoint briefings with associated textual analyses and graphical representation of areas of interest; at various classification levels.
- Respond to assigned RFIs by researching, analyzing, and producing finished intelligence including, but not limited to, Intelligence Studies, Desk Notes, PowerPoint briefings (with associated textual analyses and graphical representation of areas of interest), at required classification levels.
- Upload all supporting data, including geospatial files, spreadsheets, link analyses, social networking analyses, nodal analyses, and cited materials to the SOF Geospatial Enterprise (SGE) or User Defined Operational Picture (UDOP) upon completion.
- Respond to all source analyst taskings and efforts in support of the fused production process.
- Provide fused intelligence bridging geospatial and SCA analysis for strategic, operational and tactical level planning and operations.
- Conduct in-depth research using classified and unclassified data sources to locate and analyze available intelligence in support of PAS requirements.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external POCs to ensure all aspects of a research effort are incorporated.
- Identify information gaps and develop source-directed requirements (SDR) or identify alternate sources to garner information.
- Conduct terrorism threat analysis in support of the Commander.
- Upon request, brief SOCOM/TSOC leadership, staff, visitors, and SOF on all-source matters occurring in respective AOR/AOI.
- Must have a current TS/SCI
- 10 years' intelligence experience in IC or DoD
- Graduate-level degree (MA/MS) in a national security or equivalent field OR 5 years on a PAS or HQ SCA team.
- 8 years IC or DoD experience in respective Areas of Responsibility (AORs)
- 10 years intelligence experience with analysis, reporting and briefing in a DOD setting
- 2 years' experience working in a multi-skilled team environment collaborating on the production of intelligence analysis
- 1 year experience using ArcGIS
- 5 years' experience utilizing Intelligence Community databases and software
- Must have valid US Passport
- Experience in the SOCNORTH AOR