What you’ll do
- Driving incremental revenue in new and existing accounts by hunting within a territory. This role consists of net-new business.
- Find, develop, and close AEM business within a named account structure
- Adhere to Adobe’s Value Selling methodology
- Collaborate with Named Account Manager as equal business partner – ego is in check
- Develop strong relationships with Business Unit personnel and provide transparent feedback
- Maintain an accurate forecast for current quarter, following quarter (Q+1), top deals, and overall pipeline health.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 7+ years proven track record of enterprise level direct sales expertise. 10 years+ experience highly preferred. Prior success in carrying a $5M + quota also preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Social platform solutions and digital marketing solutions.
- Prior experience selling into both CMO/Marketing and IT departments is highly desired.
- Experience in selling SaaS.
- Proven Track record selling enterprise solutions into large, complex customer accounts.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales and process as well as the ability to forge and maintain good business relationships.
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed team environment, partnering with all other organizations within Adobe including Sales, Engineering, Production & Marketing.
- Strong understanding of Web and Marketing technologies.
- Creative problem-solving approach.
Ideal Candidate will have….
- Deep understanding of content management, digitalasset management, mobile applications, commerce applications. Has a strong opinion in these areas.
- Broad experience in running $1M + sales cycles.
- Challenger mentality / hunter profile
- Hungry and motivated to build a pipeline vs. expectation of having leads handed served up
- Proven top performer that requires little to no enablement around sales execution