The Manager of Clinical Practice will provide clinical expertise to new products and service projects and programs promoting the ongoing strategic growth for MinuteClinic Clinical Practice. With a clinical background and healthcare project management experience, the Manager of Clinical Practice will be responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of clinical guidelines as well as researching and assessing current national standards of care and synthesizing information into concise clinical guidelines ensure clinical and operational touch points are considered and embedded in the execution of growth strategies across departments corporate and field based environment.
1. Experience in health care, health insurance/managed care or in a for-profit clinical environment required
2. Knowledge of current healthcare provision trends is required, as is the interdependencies of third party payers, regulators, and providers in the profit environment.
3. Strong leadership and relationship building with the ability to manage cross-functional teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
4. Capable of influencing at all levels, primarily with MinuteClinic leadership.
5. Ability to communicate effectively with senior internal and external leadership.
6. Demonstrated capacity to lead and influence others and to affect change.
7. Must demonstrate strong organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
8. Strong analytical and reporting skills.
9. Goal driven, detailed oriented personality needed.
10. Proven ability to work effectively with teams and independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
11. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
12. Ability to travel as needed.
FNP or PA
Masters of Nursing
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Job ID: 718639BR