The Sr. Advisor Telecom is responsible for overseeing contact center telecom operations including inbound/outbound call routing, telephone systems, 800 number administration, telephony integration, end-to-end testing, and telecom architecture. Will be charged with offering up telecom innovation and improvement.
- The Sr. Advisor is also responsible for overseeing contact center telephony systems which includes monitoring and coordination with IT and vendors in troubleshooting to assure full functionality and systems performance during all hours of operation.
- Manage change control with internal and external partners and oversee maintenance of CTI.
- Must be able to test circuits and perform test procedures and analyze results to isolate and determine type of service problem.
- The Sr. Advisor will analyze and reconcile monthly AT&T invoices. Responsible for cost improvements and annual budget strategy.
- BachelorDegree or equivalent Call Center telecom/ Networkexperience
- IT/ or Network Certification
- Minimum of 10 years of inbound/outbound Call Center telecom experience
- Knowledge of all advance networking, telephony and digitaltechnology
- Knowledge of advance switching, routing and computing. Specifically AT&T Routing(Route-IT) is desired
- Ability to read complex engineering diagrams and schematics
- Knowledge of IP addressing and routing
- Knowledge of technical math
- Good working knowledge of IVR Technology
- Extensive analytical expertise
- Willing to travel as needed.