$150K — $200K *
A Sr. Advanced Systems Engineer job in El Segundo, CA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible analyzing, designing, developing and testing company systems to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, or a related specialized area or field, plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. A current active Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance is required at the time of hire.
Sr. Advanced Systems Engineer Job duties:
* Formulating operational concepts; performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis.
* Select systems architecture.
* Prepare specifications for operating systems to ensure designs meet applicable security specifications.
* Document security on both new and fielded information systems.
* Provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
* Experience in SIGINT and Space Payloads.
* Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) techniques.
* Experience conducting signal analysis on space high reliability products.
* Knowledgeable of ASIC/FPGA design process.
Valid through: 12/6/2020