Sr Adv Sys Engineer Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
We would like to talk to candidates who meet 100% of these minimum requirements:
- Located, willing to relocate to, or 100% travel to Phoenix, AZ metro area - Employer relocation assistance available.
- Experience in SIGINT and Space Payloads
- Active Department of Defense DoD TS/SCI security clearance is required at time of hire
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, or a related specialized area or field is required plus a minimum of 8years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- U.S. citizenship required
The position provides an opportunity to develop the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation's fundamental defense services. Employees work closely with esteemed clients to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions. The selected candidatewill work with collaborative teams to create and manage various company and client technologies.
Senior Advanced Systems Engineers analyze, design, develop and test company systems to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety and otherrequirements in the total engineering effort. Additional responsibilities include formulating operational concepts; performing mission, functional, cost-benefit and risk analysis; selecting systems architecture; and preparing specifications for operating systems to ensure designs meet applicable security specifications. These individuals may also be asked to document security on both new and fielded information systems or provide accreditation/certification evaluation and test support to ensure all technical security features are considered and functioning properly.
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers changing business needs
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the company culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices