We are looking for Sr. Adobe Campaign Developer for our client in Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Sr. Adobe Campaign Developer
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design an integrated sales and marketing campaign management platform leveraging Adobe Campaign.
- Understand design principles, design architecture; Define high-level design.
- Perform Discovery/Requirement Elaboration and Understand existing Campaigns, data sets, UI/creative, review and legal processes.
- Firm up the scope. Elicit campaign performance parameters, key KPIs.
- Define and implement a data strategy including data governance, dictionary and field mapping.
- Hands on Experience with Adobe Campaign is a must.
- Should be able to implement Adobe Campaign from scratch
- Develop functionality in Adobe Campaign including campaign workflow, forms and integrations.
- Perform integration with Salesforce CRM,AEM, Adobe Marketing Cloud, inbound Data Sources, Custom Email and SMS Connectors.
- Unit testing. Perform reviews of design, code and test cases.
- Lead team to implement the desired functionality and review their code
- Perform reviews of design, code and test cases. Allocate tasks to team members.
- POC for various functionalities
- Help creation of demo, POC, status reporting , resolve technical issues, suggest alternate solution, etc.
- Handle Customer escalation together with Senior management.
- Should be Adobe Campaign Developer Certified
Experience and Exposure Required:
- Should be 5-8 yrs of Experience in IT
- Should have 3+ Years experience in Digital Marketing
- Should have Adobe Campaign Developer Experience
- Should be well versed with programming Languages/Campaign Development