We are looking for Sr. Adobe Campaign Analyst for our client in Dallas, TX
Job Title: Sr. Adobe Campaign Analyst
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Adobe Business Consultant is responsible for providing product configuration expertise during software implementations, upgrades and workshops, facilitating solution definition, design, testing, implementation and user adoption.
- Perform requirements gathering/confirmation, functional solution design, application configuration, unit and system integration testing, UAT and deployment support across the Adobe Suite of Products, viz, Campaign, Experience Mgr, Analytics etc.
- Knowledge and functional experience with the supporting third-party components including: web application layer, database and operating systems is also required.
- This position requires the ability to work independently, take accountability for solution/services sales and delivery and function as a team member with both colleagues and clients.
- Qualified candidates are responsible for implementation and execution of the Adobe Campaign, Analytics and other products in the Adobe suite of products.
- Lead lab services customer engagements providing solutions, specifically facilitating client-facing activities related to requirements and design for solution definition, proposal and client acceptance.
- Document, present and gain client acceptance of proposed Adobe marketing solutions (e.g., requirements documentation, design documents and associated diagrams and write-ups).
- Perform product configuration and perform testing: unit and system, including use case and test plan creation/execution. Support/facilitate customer executed UAT.
- Perform and/or support product configuration asset migration across environments, including production deployment and go-live.
- Provide guidance and enablement to client marketing staff in the configuration and best practice usage of the Adobe products, as well as supporting data exchange and reporting with other source/destination applications.
- Building, Execution of Campaigns using Adobe Campaign and preferable to have knowledge of other Reporting Tools (Tableau, BO).
- Apply common data modeling, design, and documentation techniques (e.g., Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs), data dictionaries, Visio diagram views).
- Some familiarity with Java API program design, development, unit test and execution.
- Build intellectual capital to be used as accelerators for solution delivery, and enablement.
- Must be able to lead and facilitate client interactions throughout the entire implementation lifecycle to achieve the desired outcome, including requirements and design sessions, document reviews/approvals, training and enablement both in group and one-to-one settings.
- Perform product demonstrations both in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity.
- Surface project risks, scope changes and additional opportunities to rest of team.
- Assist with the preparation of business cases and project scoping.
- Assist with product and services sales opportunities.
- Adobe Campaign, Adobe Suite of Products, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud