$80K — $100K *
Florida Blue’s mission is to help people achieve better health. With this in mind, the company fosters a work environment of respect, integrity, imagination, courage and excellence. We take pride in continually evolving to meet Florida’s needs.
As a member of the Actuarial team, you will be given support to reach professional designation through our competitive Student Program. You will develop your career through an extensive rotation program where you will gain exposure, solve new problems, and make an impact. Apply now and take the first step to joining a community that is both high-performing and fun!
The Expertise We’re Looking For:
• Strong analytical and technical skills to manipulate data and solve problems
• Initiative to be innovative, obtain results, and improve processes
• Sharp attention to detail to produce high quality output
• Effective communication and willingness to collaborate
• Bachelor's Degree in Math/Statistics or related degree
• Passing of 3 or more examinations from the Society of Actuaries
• 2 or more years of successful Actuarial experience
• Background in health or insurance field
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• SAS and/or SQL experience
Valid through: 11/4/2020
$80K — $120K