US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will support the development of program/budget scheduling and planning, including recommendations for program objectives, operating schedules, and resource requirements. Provide hands-on assistance in resolving cost-cutting issues, asset marketability, program development, monetary fund management/benefit administration, equity monitoring, and originations. Address considerations regarding the acquisition, management and/or resolution of an asset; and assist in the management and processing of transactions in a GFEBS or other financial/ERP system. The Acquisition Analyst will prepare documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews for the overall acquisition process.
- Active Top Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accountingrequired
- 12 years of progressive experience in the DOD 5000 acquisition process, supporting thebudgetary aspects of program management, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, and supportability. One year must be as a Supervisor
- 5 years of experiencesupporting financial statement audits, financial-related audits, performance audits, and contractaudits in accordance with GAGAS and non-GAGAS
- Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of the BS in Business/Accountingdegree
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
- Minimum 20% travel to Army and contractor locations within CONUS required
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
- 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Long and Short Term Disability.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
- And more