- Must have excellent writing skills and experience creating Acquisition documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have demonstrated experience in developing and reviewing the complete set of Acquisition documents to include: Minimum Acquisition Requirements, Statements of Work, Statements of Objectives, Request for Proposal, Market Surveys (questions and format), Proposal Evaluation Criteria, Past Performance Instructions, Competition in Contracting Act documentation, Analysis of Alternatives, etc.
- Must have strong consulting skills (brings value add to the MPO Contracts team) and a demonstrated mastery of acquisition and contracts skills.
- Minimum of 10 years of experiencesupporting the DoD or IC community with Acquisition management, Program Management or Contract Management.
- Mastersdegree (OR) Bachelors degree in Acquisition/ Business or a related field and an additional 3 years of experience for a total of 13 years of experience, or (16) years of experience without a degree.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Business/Acquisition or related field
- PMP Certification
- Contract Manager Certification CPCM