West Palm Beach, FL
11 - 15 years
Posted 63 days ago
Windstream Enterprise (WE) has an immediate need for a Sr. Account Director interested in working alongside fellow WE employees in building a foundation for our customers’ success. We do this by acting as Pathfinders, pursuing a daily dedication to the following behaviors:
• We approach each situation with a responsive and highly agile style, always meeting customers on their own terms.
• We take the time to listen, learn and acknowledge the context of a customer’s pain points.
• We dig deeper into problems and seek new and better answers for our customers’ unique requirements.
• We guide customers towards the right solutions by leveraging our deep expertise and portfolio of innovative next-generation technology.
• We deliver a direct response to our customer’s needs, focusing on technologies that set the stage for growth.
The Sr. Account Director will be responsible for identifying/researching/penetrating meaningful targets, closing new enterprise accounts, and growing/managing customer relationship in a assigned territory. The Sr. AD will serve as the point of contact to educate prospects/customers about Windstream’s full suite of network, UCAAS portfolio, Managed services for LAN/WAN/Security, Professional services defined as advisory services, migration, governance, PMO offering enabling core set of offerings focused on network, cloud and security. The Sr. AD will provide valuable insights in to the industry, understand client business impacting challenges and recommendations to support the client’s strategic initiatives.
As a Windstream Enterprise Account Director, you will be responsible for:
• Performing all aspects of business development aligned with a defined target list of Enterprise clients.
• New logo acquisition in IT consulting, systems integration and infrastructuresupport/outsourcing engagements.
• Establishing and maintaining new client relationships and teaming partner relationships in targeted geographies.
• Conducting client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations.
• Driving revenues from go-to-market solutions identified as a good fit for their account portfolio.
• Working closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account.
• Conducting industry research and competitor analysis.
• Building and managing an account plan for targeted accounts.
• Building and managing a territory plan for a designated region.
College degree or equivalent and 12+ years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 15+ years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.