Sr. Account Director Job Description
The Account Director will be responsible for identifying/researching/penetrating meaningful targets, closing new enterprise accounts, and growing/managing customer relationship in an assigned territory. The AD will serve as the point of contact to educate prospects/customers about Windstream’s full suite of network, UCAAS portfolio, Managed services for LAN/WAN/Security, Professional services defined as advisory services, migration, governance, PMO offering enabling core set of offerings focused on network, cloud and security. The AD will provide valuable insights in to the industry, understand client business impacting challenges and recommendations to support the client’s strategic initiatives.
• Responsible for performing all aspects of Business Development aligned with set defined target list of Enterprise clients
• New Logo Acquisition in IT Consulting, Systems Integration and infrastructuresupport/outsourcing engagements
• Proven ability to close multiple $3M/$100 MRR + deals
• Establishing and maintaining new client relationships and Teaming Partner relationships in targeted geographies
• Conduct client presentations, estimation efforts and proposals and negotiations
• Responsible for driving revenues from go-to-market solutions identified as a good fit for their account portfolio
• Work closely with the Solutions Leader to build customized solutions pitches for the target account
• Conduct industry research and competitor analysis
• Build and manage account plan for targeted accounts
• Build and manage a territory plan for designated region
• Building win strategy for individual opportunities
College degree or equivalent and 12+ years field sales experience directly related to job (outside, direct sales experience) or 15+ years job-related field sales experience; or an equivalent combination of education and job-related field sales experience required.